Work=heat

Reahs

2 hours ago, Reahs said:

I think you should get warmer if you are running/doing work like chopping wood or destroying stuff because well your body is working and that=heat

Work=cals spent and cals spent=heat

it might not do much but we schuld get that heat anyway

It would be realistic, but maybe a little too powerful? But I would like to see something like this.

I'm not against the idea but I'm sure people will find a way to exploit it like mad mans, I mean we all exploit starvation in Interloper. I don't think we need a way to heat up by doing daily activities it would really ruin the pleasure of late game but since I participate here's my thinking on the subject

I see it work like

Max feels like temperature : 3°C

Build up by 1°C/h

Drop rate by 1.5°C/h

Once the buff is out you have a debuff of -1/2°C for 1 Hour. Because you sweat

Which mean : 3 Hours of hard work (Sawing metal, breaking furniture, running and chopping wood) will bring you to full buff but in 2 Hours you are down with a debuff

Ya all are arguing about something that is already in the game. If you run too much or perform stunts that exhaust you a lot and spend lots of calories, you do get warmer, for a while. It increases your core temperature, by a little bit, for a little while.

Not that the difference is very noteworthy - if you are getting cold, you will probably keep getting cold even after sprinting - but if the difference is minimal, this could be used to "stop" freezing for a little bit. Doubt you will be succesful at warming up this way.

4 hours ago, TheHunter280 said:

I'm not against the idea but I'm sure people will find a way to exploit it like mad mans, I mean we all exploit starvation in Interloper. I don't think we need a way to heat up by doing daily activities it would really ruin the pleasure of late game but since I participate here's my thinking on the subject

I see it work like

Max feels like temperature : 3°C

Build up by 1°C/h

Drop rate by 1.5°C/h

Once the buff is out you have a debuff of -1/2°C for 1 Hour. Because you sweat

Which mean : 3 Hours of hard work (Sawing metal, breaking furniture, running and chopping wood) will bring you to full buff but in 2 Hours you are down with a debuff

I totally agree

41 minutes ago, Mroz4k said:

Ya all are arguing about something that is already in the game. If you run too much or perform stunts that exhaust you a lot and spend lots of calories, you do get warmer, for a while. It increases your core temperature, by a little bit, for a little while.

Not that the difference is very noteworthy - if you are getting cold, you will probably keep getting cold even after sprinting - but if the difference is minimal, this could be used to "stop" freezing for a little bit. Doubt you will be succesful at warming up this way.

can you give me a link or video that proves this?

Just now, Reahs said:

can you give me a link or video that proves this?

Nope. Do the research in here, it has been discussed on the forums before. I remember I was talking with JAFO on sprinting increasing smelliness, he told me this was the first time anyone ever mentioned this, though several of forumers in here have agreed that doing things like sprinting will temporarily heat the player up.

But the difference is very mild - its a degree or two up for a few real life minutes, like I said before it is hard to even notice it - if you are freezing, you are likely freezing by a good amount in which case this will not save you - and if you were to be able to increase your "feels like" temperature above zero with this, you would not get "heated up" quickly enough before that effect ran out so you would hardly get "warm" this way anyways. It could be used to maybe to stop freezing when you are feeling just below the zero.

Okay thanks Mroz4k

TheMoreYouKnow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(if you feel like getting some freedom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAb4ScpgX_0&feature=youtu.be)(if u are not allowed to link stuff thats not a part of the game tell me and i will remove the link of freedom)(i feel stupid for doing this xd)(a lot of ()()((()))  ).

Archived