The hammer

JACKROX_12234

31 minutes ago, JACKROX_12234 said:

I have never seen out of the forty plus runs I've done I have never found a hammer. If I can't find it how do I craft stuff at the forge?

I don't think there is a way to craft stuff without a hammer. Search "heavy hammer" in google and you should find some locations where it can spawn

What difficulty are you playing on? And where? 

You can do Forty THOUSAND runs, but if you're in Mystery Lake, you might never see one.  There are a few spots they spawn regularly on most difficulties, and you simply need to check all those spots to get one on interloper. I usually have at least 3, if not four by day 100 on voyageur.  If you want to know exactly where to look, message me.

Or just search it up on Wiki, they have spawn locations in there. 
I find it hard to believe you would never get one in 40 plus runs of game, on ANY difficulty. On Interloper they are obviously rare, but they are not impossible to find. But thing is, you have to enter some high risk locations to get it, like for example gas station. 

If neither, then there is a chance you will find them in containers on Timberwolf mountain, if you get a bit lucky and open up "tools container", it will likely have up to three hammers inside. 

Are you sure you dont just miss them while looting? They can be sometimes very sneakily placed. You can usually find them in workshops - places where workbenches are. 

Archived