Bad condition & dialogue video issue

Dagon

Just finished the Hinterland Episode 2, enjoyed the story & game really, but had an issue at the very end of the Episode, at the endgame dialogue video.

Just before the end chapter video dialogue, I stumbled upon an electric wire, and was in very bad condition (screen went to red & black, I was at 7 % health), and the endgame video triggered just after, while the screen was black. 

The whole end chapter dialogue was then with black screen, I couldn't see a damn thing of the end chapter video dialogue.

The storyline videos dialogue should not be influenced by your condition and showing what's happening instead of using the condition dizziness of your character.

I would add another remark : may I suggest to restore condition at the very least required to remove your character dizziness to enjoy and be able to play the start of the next chapter ?

I couldn't even go back to the previous checkpoint as the game automatically saved the chapter end.

Thank you !

Welcome to the forums, @Dagon!

1 hour ago, Dagon said:

Just before the end chapter video dialogue, I stumbled upon an electric wire, and was in very bad condition (screen went to red & black, I was at 7 % health), and the endgame video triggered just after, while the screen was black. 

The whole end chapter dialogue was then with black screen, I couldn't see a damn thing of the end chapter video dialogue.

The storyline videos dialogue should not be influenced by your condition and showing what's happening instead of using the condition dizziness of your character.

I agree.. that really should not happen like that.

Archived