Hearty Heart Can O' Chili

CitrinePeridot

You can guess as to why I chose the name given the two "sayings" involved with beans. LOL Weather outside is frightful. Why not a can of Ole Hearty Heart chili to warm the insides? Or, rather perhaps we can throw together some venison, can of beans, & can of stewed tomatoes together instead? Either way, I've got winter weather eats on the brain. 

11 minutes ago, CitrinePeridot said:

It can be, yes. I was just going for hearty equating into chunky. LOL Some with some heft to it. Good addition/suggestion though. Thank you.  :-)

I was just pinching ya. :D I actually dont like tomato soup, it is too sweet for me, but I am a huge sucker for anything spicy. So man, that would be my favorite food, likely - I can totally see it giving a player a tiny bit of warmth (spicy food doesnt actually warm someone, just fools them into thinking they are getting warmer) and some calories at the cost of some major water loss, to compensate for the spiciness. I would very much like to have something canned and spicy in the game.

Not sure why but that "Hearty heart can o Chili" name makes me think of H1Z1 foods.

13 hours ago, snakevondoof said:

maybe give a scent debuff a few hours after eating that chili? ;) 

And some times later, I will "put it down" in specific location and use it as a temporary bait for wolves. I will camp some ways away from it and shoot all the wolves that come investigate it with my trusty bow.

You gotta make use of EVERYTHING during survival scenarios.

Archived