Hello! 200+ [game] days in.

KinoUnko

Friend of mine showed me this game back in '15; fell off my radar till recently. Now I can't put it down. Just finished episode 2 after 200+ days in sandbox. Story is picking up for sure, by and large enjoyed it all. No bugs except I somehow got 2 knives from Jeremiah, can't complain. Looking forward to the coming episodes!

couple screens that highlighted recent story mode adventures

Exploring Broken Railroads in Episode 2. Discovered I can scale down, but not up, just about any surface as long as I'm crouched. Climbed down this cliff after seeing crows circling below. Found some good loot but could not find a way out. Reload last save. :D

mountaingoat.thumb.jpg.d4ec5e361e6eeb1fb9d12e068f97759c.jpg

First night seeing the Aurora in the wild unintentionally. Was on the way back to Jeremiah from maintenance yard. Fell through thin ice trying the navigate the Spencer Homestead side for first half the day, then hit by a storm while drying my cloths. Blew out the fire. I back track and make for the tunnel to railroads. After a few scrub brushes, barely made it through the night with about 15% in the morning. Thick fog sets in as I set out on the radio tower side, and cold. Zig zagging the coast fearing I'd miss the tower in the fog, hoping there will be indoor shelter. Arriving mid afternoon, a bit warmer, fog cleared up some, rested a bit back to ~40%. Early dusk. Trudged out to gather fire wood and hopefully rabbits, found deer carcass I could almost cry. Harvest some venison, not fresh, but good enough to cook. Then I hear growl, and see green wolf. Luckily it took the bait I dropped, and I high tailed back to the campfire under rock outcrop by the tower. Few hrs later cooking and making water, I get this screen cap. No, I didn't know about Jeremiah's side quest at the time.

almostdead.thumb.jpg.6092d475529e4d711e7e8b08b3157f75.jpg

Archived