Survival School not Progressing, Clothing

Gredos

On XBOX ONE. Visited the lookout prior to starting the survival School tests after finding a note describing gear being stored there. I took the bear skin and placed it in Jeremiah's cabin. I completed the first two parts of the survival School quest, but it will not let me start the clothing part at all. The quest log doesn't change and the coat does not appear in my inventory no matter how many times I select yes after going through the dialogue. Is there a patch in progress that will remedy this situation as I have no desire to start over without my gear from Episode 1.

I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be fixed a while ago, but I can't tell you for sure because a bunch of the threads from "News and Updates" appear to have disappeared. I can't find XBOX patches 1 and 2 anymore. I believe Mel Guile updated the Master Change Log, so I'd ask her about it....

• 3 weeks later...

Very late on this obviously, sorry about that! I've been on break for the last couple of weeks.

@Gredos, are you still having issues with this? If so, I might suggest contacting support directly by email for direct assistance: support@hinterlandgames.com

@Thrasador sorry you've had trouble locating patch information! You've probably figured this out by now, but just in case you didn't know we have a News Archives specifically for Studio news, updates, etc nested in the News and Updates section. The Xbox Patch 1 and 2 announcements threads have been moved over there, along with other older announcement threads to help keep them organized. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived