Where in the world is Will?

Carbon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were to guess, which I am, I would go for the birch wood that's out the back of Pleasant Valley barn. I think there's some tumbledown buildings thereabouts, which I can't remember the name of? 

But really I don't have a clue. (as you might have detected) 

Pretty sure that´s rabbit hill on FM. The one on the other end of the only indoors location in FM, the cave by the Hat Creek waterfall.

And if you are going to post a pitch-black screenshot, at least make sure that the outlines of the buildings out there are very obvious. I did one like that recently, but it clearly copied the outlines of Trapper´s, the most well known location in the game, from the old game opening screen. Picture of a random forest made through a window in a pitch black is really going to be impossible. 

Not going to post one since I am not playing the game at the moment, too weak of a machine.

7 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

Pretty sure that´s rabbit hill on FM. The one on the other end of the only indoors location in FM, the cave by the Hat Creek waterfall.

And if you are going to post a pitch-black screenshot, at least make sure that the outlines of the buildings out there are very obvious. I did one like that recently, but it clearly copied the outlines of Trapper´s, the most well known location in the game, from the old game opening screen. Picture of a random forest made through a window in a pitch black is really going to be impossible. 

Not going to post one since I am not playing the game at the moment, too weak of a machine.

yep

10 hours ago, Sharky said:

Is it one of those cabins from Coastal Highway?

6 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

Just down from the RR tracks I believe.

Yessir to both! I thought that was a pretty cool little cabin. Can't believe I never saw it before. Got like 500 hours into this game haha! might have stayed there if I wasn't starving to death and dehydrated, as you can see. there was NOTHING in there. I ended up surviving the night there by foraging rose hips and mushrooms :P

• 2 months later...

Archived