Carbon

Where in the world is Will?

39 minutes ago, Fuarian said:

Raven Falls Railway Line, Ravine, River

that's the place

There's only one place in the game where the snow looks like this. And I LOVE IT! Need to apply this new grey texture everywhere! 

So where's Will?

screen_74a6c9bd-726b-4b1f-a574-b8d45139fe49.png

• Upvote 2

On 10/16/2017 at 3:05 PM, Fuarian said:

There's only one place in the game where the snow looks like this. And I LOVE IT! Need to apply this new grey texture everywhere! 

So where's Will?

screen_74a6c9bd-726b-4b1f-a574-b8d45139fe49.png

Absolutely no idea! Come on, need some hints here. ;)

Still no clue where this is... but was walking around PV the other day and I think this is a overcast cloud texture that got painted onto the terrain by accident.

On 10/21/2017 at 0:15 PM, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Absolutely no idea! Come on, need some hints here. ;)

Trailer

It's been awhile since anyone posted here and I'd hate to see this thread die! Should we start a new picture, or have people continue to guess the current?

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

It's been awhile since anyone posted here and I'd hate to see this thread die! Should we start a new picture, or have people continue to guess the current?

+1 for a new picture! :flaregun:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Asti0 said:

+1 for a new picture! :flaregun:

I'd say it's safe for you (or anyone, really) to go ahead and post somethin. Let's get this train rolling again!

• Upvote 1

All right!

let's start with an easy one (don't get distracted by the wolf&deer having fun :P)5a09eeaf9ad1e_poordeer.thumb.png.87d9b0e0df4c50056b54a7ac5fe080b5.png

1 minute ago, Asti0 said:

All right!

let's start with an easy one (don't get distracted by the wolf&deer having fun :P)5a09eeaf9ad1e_poordeer.thumb.png.87d9b0e0df4c50056b54a7ac5fe080b5.png

This is very easy, but not bad! I'll let someone else answer this though, I have no screenshots to follow up with right now.. 

• Upvote 1

Desolation Point just off the bridge where Chad piled it in with his pickup. Good going, Chad.

2 hours ago, stratvox said:

Desolation Point just off the bridge where Chad piled it in with his pickup. Good going, Chad.

Actually, no, but I don't have a pic to share either, so I'll keep silent.  Glad the thread is revived.

Okay, so... where's Will?

screen_aed55421-245d-4376-ade9-2217b0a7da0c_hi.thumb.png.5966fe9b42a3e7ac55fe2f7cf68e9535.png

A couple of bonus pics: where's this one at?

screen_b8ea6621-a0a1-4415-a455-c7bae9bc3de9.thumb.png.1a73c876410ab38af1bfed2634d5ae2b.png

And, you know, because eye candy.screen_1e247b65-5a80-402b-be2b-f6e110c36d61_hi.thumb.png.e29367c7eb2aa85d3627a91da0735557.png

Take it easy :)

• Upvote 2

Wow 19 pages, thats impressive.

@stratvox 1. CH, looking NNE ish at Train Unloading area.

2. BR, looking up at the broken bridge. I've only played BR once so im unsure of the direction.

3. FM, i haven't played it much so no clue at the direction.

I haven't really seen the Aurora yet, that 3rd photo is gorgeous.

Edited by codfish107

On 22/11/2017 at 0:23 PM, codfish107 said:

Wow 19 pages, thats impressive.

@stratvox 1. CH, looking NNE ish at Train Unloading area.

2. BR, looking up at the broken bridge. I've only played BR once so im unsure of the direction.

3. FM, i haven't played it much so no clue at the direction.

I haven't really seen the Aurora yet, that 3rd photo is gorgeous.

Hey Codfish!

1: Nope. 

2: Nope. Actually, I have yet to make my way down to the bottom of that ravine in game.

3: Absolutely. It's looking down the frozen river on the northern edge of FM over the marshes. Every once in a while, you've got to stop and appreciate the scenery in this game :)

1 is Mystery Lake... at the base of the abandoned look out tower?

2 looks like BR footbridge normally seen from the gate to hunters lodge. not sure where this angle is though, looks like the bit you have to pass through to get around the land slide coming in from ML, but I don't know of any way to get to the top of that water fall except from the far side of the map

On 01/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, KinoUnko said:

1 is Mystery Lake... at the base of the abandoned look out tower?

2 looks like BR footbridge normally seen from the gate to hunters lodge. not sure where this angle is though, looks like the bit you have to pass through to get around the land slide coming in from ML, but I don't know of any way to get to the top of that water fall except from the far side of the map

Nope, it's not in Mystery Lake either :)

Also, no not in BR. It's a hard place to get to, and an even harder one to get out of.

Also, you can get up to the top of that waterfall? Cool, didn't know that, I'll have to see if I can get up there.

Edited by stratvox
Don't go chasing waterfalls

On 11/14/2017 at 3:13 AM, Asti0 said:

All right!

Coastal Highway, facing the bridge near the Fishing Camp?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Budji said:

Coastal Highway, facing the bridge near the Fishing Camp?

yes!