Where in the world is Will?

Carbon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/11/2017 at 0:23 PM, codfish107 said:

Wow 19 pages, thats impressive.

@stratvox 1. CH, looking NNE ish at Train Unloading area.

2. BR, looking up at the broken bridge. I've only played BR once so im unsure of the direction.

3. FM, i haven't played it much so no clue at the direction.

I haven't really seen the Aurora yet, that 3rd photo is gorgeous.

Hey Codfish!

1: Nope. 

2: Nope. Actually, I have yet to make my way down to the bottom of that ravine in game.

3: Absolutely. It's looking down the frozen river on the northern edge of FM over the marshes. Every once in a while, you've got to stop and appreciate the scenery in this game :)

1 is Mystery Lake... at the base of the abandoned look out tower?

2 looks like BR footbridge normally seen from the gate to hunters lodge. not sure where this angle is though, looks like the bit you have to pass through to get around the land slide coming in from ML, but I don't know of any way to get to the top of that water fall except from the far side of the map

On 01/12/2017 at 4:06 PM, KinoUnko said:

1 is Mystery Lake... at the base of the abandoned look out tower?

2 looks like BR footbridge normally seen from the gate to hunters lodge. not sure where this angle is though, looks like the bit you have to pass through to get around the land slide coming in from ML, but I don't know of any way to get to the top of that water fall except from the far side of the map

Nope, it's not in Mystery Lake either :)

Also, no not in BR. It's a hard place to get to, and an even harder one to get out of.

Also, you can get up to the top of that waterfall? Cool, didn't know that, I'll have to see if I can get up there.

Archived