Where in the world is Will?

Carbon

I’m surprised this thread hasn’t been created by someone else yet, but it has always been a fun yet useful way (map knowledge!) to engage with one another.

The idea is simple and is common in many other game forums: post a screenshot of an area within a region and other members must correctly identify where Will is with a reasonably high degree of specificity. So, replying “Great Bear Island” won’t get you a cookie, nor the right to post the next shot. Which bring me to important ‘rules’:

Only the successful respondent can (and must) post the next shot, so don’t everyone randomly throw a bunch of pics up into the wind here (it’s not a screenshot thread). I said parenthetically that the respondent who answers correctly must post the next shot, so if you aren’t interested in doing so, then simply don’t reply. The shots can be challenging, but not impossible, so a shot of a rock face at 2 centimeters isn't cool. Additionally, shots should be from survival mode, not story.

This kind of thread has the benefit of increasing map knowledge as well as just – IMO at least – being fun and enduring. We’ll see about that last point I guess (people seem to have me blocked here, so it might just wither on the vine). :) 

So, my first shot is an easy one to kick this off. Where’s Will?

20170625221003_1.thumb.jpg.e772dc7304c2c0af8111284121cb67a2.jpg

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

I'll collect some good pics and join in, if that's alright with you guys.

Mate, this is for everyone. We're doing the back and forth just to get this rolling, not trying to shut anyone out! :o

Frosty and I will gladly take a back seat, so long as you can figure out where in the world is Will! ;)

6 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Maybe you could find some screenshots of scenes on Google images?

Ya I checked but theyre all too easy like pics of Cabin office, I'll be playing the game this afternoon so I'll be back with some later todayo.O What about interior images @Carbon can we use those?

3 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

The Broken Railroad waterfall area

yep!

@Stormwolf1O1  you're great at the unusual angles!  I know your latest one too, but I'll let other folks guess.  (Besides, I'm late for work so I won't have time to post a fresh image. :D )

@Carbon Thanks for starting this thread... it's fun.  Time to starting taking more screenshots when I play.

Archived