Things TLD Survivors Say

Stormwolf1O1

1 hour ago, DogFoodEaterPs4 said:

"Oooooh! What's over here". ..... never heard from again.

I've done that multiple times. Left my bedroll at home because I went outside, saw a particularly nice looking stick not too far away, then another nearby, and another...next thing I know I'm halfway across the map, lost in a blizzard.

5 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

I've done that multiple times. Left my bedroll at home because I went outside, saw a particularly nice looking stick not too far away, then another nearby, and another...next thing I know I'm halfway across the map, lost in a blizzard.

lol. Another thing I would say is "Man! look at all this food, no way I am going to run out".... dies of starvation 4 days later.

38 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

Standing right outside a cabin, Will observes the sky.  "Feels like night is coming. It's going to get a lot colder. Better look for shelter."

Standing on top of the bed at Old Spence, "better look for shelter" have you got frostbite in your eyes Will??

5 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Literally

*puts 10lbs worth of food into inventory*
"Mhnhm needa find somethin' to eat.."

Haha, yeah I also like when my character has two wolves after him and he says something like: "Can you eat trees?" And im like: "now is not the time for that..."

I also like when my survivor finds a worn baseball cap, when i have already the best hats in the game and a mountain of cloth and then she says: this will come in handy!"

9 minutes ago, Mixxut said:

Haha, yeah I also like when my character has two wolves after him and he says something like: "Can you eat trees?" And im like: "now is not the time for that..."

I also like when my survivor finds a worn baseball cap, when i have already the best hats in the game and a mountain of cloth and then she says: this will come in handy!"

When you're hiding from a wolf who's trotting on by and your survivor goes "I'd lay down right here if I thought I'd ever wake up again!" Like yeah at least he knows he'd die if he suddenly decided it was nap time.

2 minutes ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

Or when he goes "I'll faint if I don't sleep soon" Fainting hasn't been implemented lol

It used to be, I heard, though it's never happened to me. If you went too long without sleep but were still in good condition, the character would apparently black out, even if they were outside. I heard you used to be able to exploit that if you didn't have a bedroll or somewhere to sleep, like in the dam or a basement. Never happened to me but I was never in a situation that dire.

1 hour ago, SnowWalker said:

It used to be, I heard, though it's never happened to me. If you went too long without sleep but were still in good condition, the character would apparently black out, even if they were outside. I heard you used to be able to exploit that if you didn't have a bedroll or somewhere to sleep, like in the dam or a basement. Never happened to me but I was never in a situation that dire.

Wow, I never knew that! I'm certainly glad this doesn't happen anymore because I could see myself fainting at the worst possible moments, on several occasions. :P

They should probably remove the line of dialogue from the possible ones however, unless they're planning on someday reimplementing a revised form of fainting.

Archived