The Wonder That is the Balaclava

Stormwolf1O1

When resolute outfitter was in test branch I had a balaclava with a wool toque, except the layering was reversed so the balaclava was shown on top of the toque. It looked super freaky but I don't have the screenshot anymore and the layering bugs have all been ironed out now. 

5 hours ago, JAFO said:

Ooooh... I don't think I've found one of those scarves yet.. looks like it would give 3°F at 100% condition. I want one!

I believe I found it at either the entrance/exit of one of the mines. Sorry that's not very helpful, but better than nothing!

2 hours ago, LucidFugue said:

When resolute outfitter was in test branch I had a balaclava with a wool toque, except the layering was reversed so the balaclava was shown on top of the toque. It looked super freaky but I don't have the screenshot anymore and the layering bugs have all been ironed out now. 

LOL. Would've liked to see that! 

19 hours ago, Stormwolf1O1 said:

h e l p   m e he looks like a shocked pickle

screen_(-115, 3, -12)_b37d0e04-4fd3-4d88-b6e5-90ee01873f47.png

Interestingly, you are wearing the balaclava as the outermost layer, are you not? But on your avatar it looks as if the scarf is on the outside.

3 minutes ago, Hotzn said:

Interestingly, you are wearing the balaclava as the outermost layer, are you not? But on your avatar it looks as if the scarf is on the outside.

The balaclava force switches to innermost once you put a hat on. The hooded scarf counts as a hat.

Archived