What flavor is Summit Soda

Obviously Orange soda is orange flavored and Stacey's grape soda is grape flavored, But what flavor is Summit soda? I'm guessing from the can model it's lemon lime or citrus flavored, I would also guess gingerale but i would think it would be called summit gingerale in that case. (BTW please don't jump down my throat if Summit is a actual brand in Canada or something) 

Summit_Soda.png

5 minutes ago, kancollemarinesexpert said:

Mountain Dew is Citrus flavor, I figured it was too since it's got a similar art design and color scheme.

I cannot think of a single citrus fruit that grows best on a mountain. What a weird branding choice. 

2 minutes ago, abacusjax said:

I cannot think of a single citrus fruit that grows best on a mountain. What a weird branding choice. 

Mountain Dew was invented in East Tennessee which is mostly Appalachian range, And it's first bottling plant was in the Appalachia range in Virginia. That's the main reason i can think of.  

2 hours ago, cekivi said:

Welcome to the forums @kancollemarinesexpert ^_^

Personally, I've always thought Summit Soda was Canada Dry ;) 

I'd would expect it to be called ginger ale of that was the case, Or have ginger ale soda on the can like actual Canada Dry, Ginger ale is a much more unique flavor of soft drink than something like orange or grape. So if it is supposed to be ginger ale the soft drink team at Hinterland wasn't given the right priorities.

Archived