Storymode detail in sandbox? ☻

Crimson Foxx

Hello fellow Hinterlanders ☻

I wanted to ask / request as a wish for the detail thats been added in the new and awesome Storymode to be maybe added into sandbox mode.

Like all the extra detail of objects/props placed now in the Camp Office and Dam etc. I wont go into too much detail ( excuse the pun) of what exactly is in there for fear of spoilers BUT i love the extra attention to detail and richness thats been given to the storymode. I love Sandbox as its MY story. But i would love to see the sandbox maps given the tender love and care that Storymode has been given, visually. 

Is this likely to be implemented for those who still love to live their Hinterland lives in sandbox?

They've added the changes for ML to Survival Mode but the other regions seem absent of it. I know they have it done because over a year ago we were teased with screenshots of detail added to CH Houses. 

But there is one Fishing Cabin in CH that's been updated but the rest are not. :(

oh yes i stand corrected!! i just started a new survival mode game at Mystery Lake since the storymode release and Mystery Lake has all the detail from the storymode. Way to go Hinterland!! :D 

So...my next question is, Will we ever get to see all the new regions and areas that Storymode has into survivial mode? Will we get to have Milton! hehe.. 

I pray that Hinterland eventually give us all of the beautiful extra detail and maps into surivival mode and also continue to improve and increase it. 

Thank you Hinterland!!!!!!! ♥

Archived