Stuck In Jeremiah's Bunker?

EwanSuitcase

To whom this concerns.

After waiting a few days in-game for an aurora, I have finally been able to enter the bunker. However, I have had to wait until the aurora is over so I didn't get electrocuted. Once this has happened and I collected what I needed until I discovered that I can't leave without another aurora; despite being able to see the hatch is open. I have now waited a few in-game days but no aurora has occurred. I am starting to question whether the switch box in the bunker should have had something to do with reopening the hatch or whether it's just there to stop the wires from electrocuting me the next there's an aurora. Either way, I'd liked to know whether I'm expected to wait it out or whether there's currently a bug involving the switch.

The switch box threw me off... it would have made a LOT more sense to put the switch before of the wires you cannot cross bc you will get electrocuted...... the switch does turn the power off but you already have to wait at the entrance for the aurora to go away... then raid the bunker... flipping the switch to turn the power off makes the hatch un-useable, so when the aurora is off do everything, dont flip the switch, and leave when the aurora comes back on.

Somehow I don't think that was the intended experience but that's what I had to do... I did wonder about that switch location. Doesn't make sense.

• 7 months later...

I don't know if that is intended solution or not, but I ran over those electrified wires, got burned by electricity but survived with approx 30% of health left (plus electric burn which lowers your max hp until healed). Then I turned the electricity off, gathered all the loot (except that in a locked box, since I didn't have crowbar on me) and left. With all the water, food and medicine I got in Jeremiah's bunker I holed up in the cave nearby, healed, burned his letters and on the next day went home to ML.

Archived