I can't talk with Jeremiah to continue "trust" quests

Anthony_Jouls

I also cannot talk to, or click on Jeremiah after completing the bear hunt. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. I do not want to continue playing the game leaving so much undone, nor do I want to restart from the beginning. 

After you complete the bear quest and go back to Jeremiah, once the cut scene unfolds, that's it. We can no longer interact with Jeremiah. It's that way for everyone and the way it's supposed to be I think. I kind of bummed too because once you're finished with the 'Survival School' quest, the cut scene drags you right into the quest 'Jeremiah's Folly'. After that I could no longer get the 'Bunker and Letters' quest to trigger, which I had planned to do right after survival school. I should have waited to give Jeremiah his last items for survival school till after I finished the 'letters' quest first. I didn't even care about the trust points but just wanted to see the bunker and get the letters. But I didn't know it would get cancelled :|

1 hour ago, SnowWalker said:

After you complete the bear quest and go back to Jeremiah, once the cut scene unfolds, that's it. We can no longer interact with Jeremiah. It's that way for everyone and the way it's supposed to be I think. I kind of bummed too because once you're finished with the 'Survival School' quest, the cut scene drags you right into the quest 'Jeremiah's Folly'. After that I could no longer get the 'Bunker and Letters' quest to trigger, which I had planned to do right after survival school. I should have waited to give Jeremiah his last items for survival school till after I finished the 'letters' quest first. I didn't even care about the trust points but just wanted to see the bunker and get the letters. But I didn't know it would get cancelled :|

I could live without 'letters' quest, it would be unpleasantly but OK. Main reason is that Jeremiah quests very bugged, I couldn't make Snow Shelter, get cache supplies from him and so on and so on. Huge part of sidequestes just cutted from the game for me, the game I bought and wanted to finish completely.

43 minutes ago, Anthony_Jouls said:

couldn't make Snow Shelter, get cache supplies

I had him up to 375 trust and I still can't remember if I was potentially able to make a snow shelter because I didn't notice it in the radial menu at all, lol. I didn't get any cache supplies from him either and just assumed that that was all in his bunker, which I had, but got cancelled on me.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, zouper said:

You guys are lucky, I have the same problem except it happened after the quest 1 cutscene. I don't have a new quest and can't continue. Quest 1 is showing as completed, but can't talk to the guy.

Hello @zouper - if you are seeing a blocker, please make a report in our bug database here: https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues

Which platform/game version # are you playing on? Have you tried reloading from a checkpoint save? 

I'm having a similar problem, except my trust is maxed for Jeremiah. When I first started the chapter, I had brought several skins with me, and was able to quickly max out my trust by killing a few rabbits around his home. Now none of the missions are completing for me, not even like the side quests for the caches and such. Jeremiah no longer talks to me, he's just sitting on his bed staring into the void.

• 4 weeks later...
On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

Hello @zouper - if you are seeing a blocker, please make a report in our bug database here: https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues

Which platform/game version # are you playing on? Have you tried reloading from a checkpoint save? 

xbox, latest version. And don't have an earlier save unfortunately, the last one is from chapter 1.

• 4 months later...

Archived