Can't find bear to make 6/6

Anthony_Jouls

I did 5/6 and then fog appeared, so I thought that I'm just unlucky and went to cabbins to sleep some while. After some time I understood that this is intended. Bear's footsteps and blood disappeared, so only option is to go to the last area where he wasn't, it's Clear Cut. But the problem is that I can't find him there, I literally spend all of my food and water to find him. Then I walked to other areas few times, I tried to reappear to Mystery Lake location but nothing worked. What I'm doing wrong?

You don't say which platform you're on, but I'm on PC running the current update.

I did this story chapter today, with ingame sleeping and a 2 hour break for RL.   Even after starting up the game again I found the blood spots didn't disappear.   To find the bear, I went back to where I shot it and followed the blood trail to the new area.  I found going directly to the new area didn't spawn the bear... had to follow the trail.

29 minutes ago, Anthony_Jouls said:

I did 5/6 and then fog appeared, so I thought that I'm just unlucky and went to cabbins to sleep some while. After some time I understood that this is intended. Bear's footsteps and blood disappeared, so only option is to go to the last area where he wasn't, it's Clear Cut. But the problem is that I can't find him there, I literally spend all of my food and water to find him. Then I walked to other areas few times, I tried to reappear to Mystery Lake location but nothing worked. What I'm doing wrong?

As mentioned above, you should look for the Old Bear in the location on your map (as close as you an get with the fog anyway) and try and track him based on the blood trail and bear prints. You may only see the blood at first, but it should be there. And then of course you'll probably hear him before you see him - good luck!

26 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

As mentioned above, you should look for the Old Bear in the location on your map (as close as you an get with the fog anyway) and try and track him based on the blood trail and bear prints. You may only see the blood at first, but it should be there. And then of course you'll probably hear him before you see him - good luck!

I didn't find the blood trail but I walked around from Logging Camp to Clear Cut with searching it and on the main track to Clear Cut I saw "Saving" icon and his roar. Thanks anyway!

Archived