Cleaning kit wont work

Bladebss

I just got to the hunting cabin and got the rifle. Picked up the cleaning kit and ammo on the bench behind me.

The rifle is at 59% i can see the rifle cleaning kit in my inventory but when i go to clean the rifle it says i dont have a cleaning kit!

Any one got a way to fix this?

I have tryed dropping the kit and picking it back up.. nothing.

yeah I having the exact same issue, wouldn't work so I dropped it and picked it back up. Still didnt work , after a few attempts the cleaning kit bugged out and disappeared now, my rifle is down at 40% and I haven't found another one around ML so trying not to use it until I find another.

I too had the same error, but basically i picked up the ammo off the bench, the kit , bam-popup message about the kit, then pickup the rifle, queue cutscene , then when i opened my inventory, no cleaning kit. i ended up finding another one in one of the mystery lake caches. 

11 minutes ago, GorillaDust said:

Same thing happened to me. On XB1. I have a 100% cleaning kit and a 50% rifle, both picked up in the hunting cabin. I can't clean the gun as I 'don't have a rifle cleaning kit'

The same Problem on Windows after patching from 1.00 to 1.05

When looking at the Inventory, it seems to be a normal cleaning kit. But when try to clean my Rifle, it is shown red, but no cross that says it is destroyed.

Archived