the guy whit glasses bugged?(spoiler?)

Pablo the Argentinian

On 8/6/2017 at 9:31 PM, Pablo the Argentinian said:

hey i just finished the 2 chapter on wintermute ..my question is anyone got a cutscence or something from the guy whit glases at the entrance of the dam ..?because in my game the guy does nothing..just sit by the fire  ,icant speak to him nor interact

Yes, you should sit and have a talk with him - sorry you didn't get a chance to take part in that. 

44 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Yes, you should sit and have a talk with him - sorry you didn't get a chance to take part in that. 

I made a post earlier as to whether methuselah was in episode 2 or not because the entire game i didnt even see him, but nobody replied. So this confirms hes definitely bugged. I really wanted to meet him badly and youre saying for some people hes there and others hes not?! 

Darn. Hinterland needs to fix that because i was pretty disappointed thinking he was moved to episode 3 last minute now or something. 

Still wonder why nobody replied to my post even though it had plenty of views. At least now i know the answer, but will have to play the campaign again to see him.

That is... IF he'll be there that time or not...

On 10/8/2017 at 2:35 AM, ludwigthemad said:

He was initially bugged for me. I could see him, but he did not speak or interact. When I came out of the dam and walked toward him (still waiting for another Aurora to finish [6 nights...]), he started a conversation.

yeah i tried this but nothing happened at the moment..so i just finished the story whitout taking part of that : (

but  i had not problems whit aurora at all.i entered and went out of the damn several times..even go back to mystery lake and came back at the dam in diferent ocations whit and whitout the aurora.after the first time(that suppose to triger the cutscence)and nothing worked

well anyway i was thinking on replay the whole experience one things get fixed(and i mean a lot of things that i have allready reported/hanks lockbox and another several less gamebreaking bugs)

20 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

thanks for the answer

19 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

Still wonder why nobody replied to my post even though it had plenty of views. At least now i know the answer, but will have to play the campaign again to see him.

yes i agree on replay the whole thing ,but im gonna wait further because on the patchs note i have not seen the fixes for the entire number of bugs that i reported,as for the post  well they sure  took their time on coment in this one too haha ...

also the hands of the "guy whit galsses"clip badly when he moves to grab firewood and put in the fire...

thanks all you people for reply to this topic

Archived