How to Get onto the Stairs in the Dam (Spoilers)

CalNieDaGtarGuy

Unfortunately I do not definitively know the answer to this, as I am not at this part yet....but I believe it may be VERY close to the end of Epidode 2 (so I hope you brought all the items you want to have with you when Episode 3 is released).

However if power is what is preventing you from continuing, common sense about how the Aurora Borealis is what is causing the power to be on, and is only present during night time....tells me that the power turning off may simply just be a matter of sleeping or passing time until morning....

Oh crap....did you try the main control room on the first floor. It's slightly to the left* after entering....where the safe is...

Being the control room for the dam, that would be where I would go for switches and levers that do stuff to the power...

Also,  if you haven't looted the dam yet I would....time is of the essence....but I am sure you have several hours at least....probably until close to daytime....

*I think*

I mean I wouldn't harvest Fluffy or anything crazy while in there...but I would pop lockers, containers and the safe...

7 minutes ago, Pablo the Argentinian said:

damn i was wondering if anyone knew the demise of fluffy in the darknes of the dam ..i am sad now..i found her ....

Oh sorry if you mistook what I was saying....I haven't even gotten to the dam yet in the Story. I don't know that Fluffy is there or not. I just assumed she was. They very well could have removed her in Story mode....and even in the Sandbox since the Wintermute update. In my current Sandbox run, I killed her already....but it was before Wintermute....

10 minutes ago, Rusty_Old_F250 said:

I couldn't find the switch so just went for it and ran over the wires, got burnt and lost some condition, but it worked

the switch is "hidden " at a very dark area after crossing some planks  to the left side (the only part where isnt any broken cable

13 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

.I haven't even gotten to the dam yet in the Story.

just dont look for fluffy it will get you sad : (..sorry for spoiler

3 minutes ago, Pablo the Argentinian said:

the switch is "hidden " at a very dark area after crossing some planks  to the left side (the only part where isnt any broken cable

just dont look for fluffy it will get you sad : (..sorry for spoiler

I guess you are attempting to say Fluffy IS in the dam somewhere....but she is dead already....

Interesting....

If that is the case, no I won't be sad...Fluffy is an annoyance....

8 hours ago, Pablo the Argentinian said:

well i read about some people saying fluffy wasnt there anymore in survival mode....i dont know because i havent played mystery lake at survival mode yet...but she is in wintermute...and i did get sad 

Awwwh, well I'm sorry you are sad if you love Fluffy.

She has the tendency to annoy me by her presence....all sneaky and crazy, and jumping on me trying to eat me and all....

Archived