Okay...so where's the Wool Ear Wrap?

Sashamorning

As far as I can tell it is a random loot drop from containers, specifically lockers and cargo containers (specifically one on the summit).  

I think I've found a few as random placed loot in the world on lower difficulties, but never as specific placed loot (like the combat pants in signal hill).

I would not recommend trying for this achievement on interloper.

49 minutes ago, happybjorn said:

As far as I can tell it is a random loot drop from containers, specifically lockers and cargo containers (specifically one on the summit).  

I think I've found a few as random placed loot in the world on lower difficulties, but never as specific placed loot (like the combat pants in signal hill).

I would not recommend trying for this achievement on interloper.

I found two of them in that last Interloper I played, in two separate boxes. 

OP: There is nothing to suggest, you either get lucky, or you don't. They only spawn in containers.

Probably the best way to try and do this is to set up a Pilgrim mode and go around looting the areas with most clothing spawns - so Coastal Town, farmstead, the Dam, etc. Don't think they spawn in the plane containers so you might as well not bother.
Highest chance to get some of them would come from Lockers, especially the locked ones, I assume.

Yeah, I've hit everything from the summit on down.  Going to the summit again, maybe I missed something somewhere.  Still have FM and the new area.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Anyone making it past the first day of Interloper has my utmost and sincere respect.

Archived