Playstation 4 edition

Dragees

Oh man, I can't wait until finally here in Europe The long dark is avaleble for the PS4. After following the development fore alost a year I took a week off from work to play the game, and all of the sudden the game was delayed by a week. All we can do now is wait until Tuesday and hope they fixed the problems with the age raiting. Thanks to Hinterland for bringing the game to the PS4. I can't wait to finally play the game myself!! Only 2 more days!!!

2 hours ago, thekillergreece said:

Today is 7th August, not 8th August. Open your eyes.

I know it's 7th dude thanks. If game release supposedly is tomorrow 8th you would think the game shows up in store today so people can pre download it or something just like any other new release. And about release day Devs where hopeful it will be the 8th of August nothing rock solid

25 minutes ago, LongDarkHermit said:

I know it's 7th dude thanks. If game release supposedly is tomorrow 8th you would think the game shows up in store today so people can pre download it or something just like any other new release. And about release day Devs where hopeful it will be the 8th of August nothing rock solid

Pre-download AKA pre-order is not gonna happen as Sony does not support Europeans.

I don't know were else to post this but the long dark crashes after loading screens and then the game does not recognize saves on the PlayStation 4 after restarting the application it happened to me 2 times in 2 days made it to day 35 then day 18 the second time the saves are still on the hard drive but don't show up when loading a game I love this game but it's hard to play like this having to restart like this please fix this issue 

26 minutes ago, undeadN9Ne said:

I don't know were else to post this but the long dark crashes after loading screens and then the game does not recognize saves on the PlayStation 4 after restarting the application it happened to me 2 times in 2 days made it to day 35 then day 18 the second time the saves are still on the hard drive but don't show up when loading a game I love this game but it's hard to play like this having to restart like this please fix this issue 

@Mel Guille @Patrick Carlson @Raphael van Lierop

Archived