large box

Trixie

Umm... what?
I suppose you would want a craftable box. 
Well, boxes are not that easy to make in a survival situation. And trying to bring one you find outside would also likely not work well, cause humidity.

Would like to see some basket crafting with the use of birch bark but I doubt it, so far they didn't include any "object" crafting which would "reshape" the generated world by adding more containers, probably because of the "save" issues games often have with crafted containers. I would like them in-game personally, thou.

Just stuff your tiny things into containers inside, and drop tools and other stuff like that to the floor. You can even right click on the things on the ground and rotate them a bit to organize them more nicely.

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎06 at 1:31 PM, Mroz4k said:

Just stuff your tiny things into containers inside, and drop tools and other stuff like that to the floor. You can even right click on the things on the ground and rotate them a bit to organize them more nicely.

Rotate them!? I didn't even know you could do that! How do you do that? Is that just with PC or can I do that on my Xbox??

19 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Rotate them!? I didn't even know you could do that! How do you do that? Is that just with PC or can I do that on my Xbox??

I mean, with a PC, you can click right click and move them around - if you hold the item in your hands, you can walk around or look around and the item will still hold same shape you had before, so you can rotate it on the ground by moving about.

Also, some things can clip to their specific point, for example, you can right click-drag the rifle onto a rifle stand and it will clip into its space properly.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 10:30 PM, Mroz4k said:

I mean, with a PC, you can click right click and move them around - if you hold the item in your hands, you can walk around or look around and the item will still hold same shape you had before, so you can rotate it on the ground by moving about.

Also, some things can clip to their specific point, for example, you can right click-drag the rifle onto a rifle stand and it will clip into its space properly.

On 8/9/2017 at 11:26 PM, liam said:

You can do it on the xbox just drop it and hold left trigger.

I'll have to see if you can do this on the PS4, I was trying for ages last night

Archived