Crafting broken...or am I just stupid?

Sashamorning

I feel like a rookie asking this question, but I haven't crafted much at all.  Today I went to craft deerskin boots for the achievement.  Now it's in progress.  It's been there for a few days now.

I've looked through the forums and elsewhere, but the only suggestions I've seen are to adjust the crafting time.  Yes, I know it takes a long time, but I'm not even seeing any way to spend time crafting, at least like there is for researching.  It doesn't give me the option to begin crafting.  It just says B for Back.

????

When you select the crafting table/bench. There should be an option on the right hand of the screen to select how many hours to craft,

once you've done a few hours the boots will appear in your inventory as ,in progress ,then you just need to rinse and repeat until finished.

I cant really understand why this wouldn't be showing up, unless maybe you've dropped one or more of the required materials in between your first crafting attempt and the second..

7 hours ago, Sashamorning said:

I'm not even seeing any way to spend time crafting, at least like there is for researching.  It doesn't give me the option to begin crafting.  It just says B for Back.

Hm, I guess you're currently simply looking at the crafting knowledge menu of your character, is that correct?

In order to really start crafting clothes, you need to stand in front of a workbench (there are usually 1-2 of these per game region) and klick on it. That should give you the option to choose which item you want to craft and for which period of time. ;)

screen_e4fcc327-16ca-4230-833a-6ed605450f33.jpg

Archived