Man, what a cliffhanger... *SORTA SPOILER*

Rusty_Old_F250

4 hours ago, Fuarian said:

I liked it too. I do agree with some of the haters that it is a bit cliche. But not in a bad way. That was actually a really cool scene, even cooler if you went straight in when the Aurora was going on.

I dunno I liked seeing the added detail in daylight when my ending unfurled truly revealing each and every aspect of that despicable person. And his bright orange jumpsuit made very clear.

1 hour ago, RossBondReturns said:

I dunno I liked seeing the added detail in daylight when my ending unfurled truly revealing each and every aspect of that despicable person. And his bright orange jumpsuit made very clear.

I knew he was a prisoner before we even saw him. The note by the bus in Milton had the name Mathis on it and the credits for Episode 1 had his name in it so I knew it would be him. And it was obvious we'd see a prisoner sometime. But what I'm confused about is how after all those weeks went by he still didn't find a change of clothes...

1 minute ago, Fuarian said:

I knew he was a prisoner before we even saw him. The note by the bus in Milton had the name Mathis on it and the credits for Episode 1 had his name in it so I knew it would be him. And it was obvious we'd see a prisoner sometime. But what I'm confused about is how after all those weeks went by he still didn't find a change of clothes...

He's layering like the rest of us.

Besides how do we technically know it's been weeks?

Some time has passed...yes...but is it weeks?

Maybe. BUt the dam is as good a place as any to hole up for safety.

Could he not change that jumpsuit? 

And I assume it's been weeks because from the 5 days in the ravine to the time in Milton it would be wise to say it's about one week (Story-wise, gameplay time passed doesn't seem to work with the continuity). Then from there it's about one week in Mystery Lake (excluding gameplay time passed). Maybe more, maybe less. Hard to tell really. 

And the Dam is fucking dangerous? You saw what the Aurora did to that place. 

Maybe he wears it in defiance of the old world, and to strike fear into people he meets?

I am curious to see what happens to him... 

Personal theorys:

1) Methuselah walks in with a rifle

2) The forest talker (who we helped but never saw), walks in with a rifle

3) He leaves Will for dead, but Will isn't dead

4) Fluffy eats him     (I know fluffy is dead but, the poetic justice would be wonderful)

Sam

8 minutes ago, CalNieDaGtarGuy said:

How did you find out when ep 3 is released?!?!?!

I don't know exactly where I got that info. I thought I read people saying that in here. I'm not positive about it, I just thought I read that somewhere. If it ain't so, my bad, and my sad :(

Oh crap, I hope I didn't start something.

6 hours ago, Fuarian said:

how after all those weeks went by he still didn't find a change of clothes...

:D

6 hours ago, RossBondReturns said:

He's layering like the rest of us.

:D:D

6 hours ago, Fuarian said:

Could he not change that jumpsuit? 

34 minutes ago, Rusty_Old_F250 said:

Maybe he wears it in defiance of the old world, and to strike fear into people he meets?

:D:D:D

Archived