Guide for the Hoarder

pigbull320

1 hour ago, JAFO said:

It doesn't hurt to keep rubbing it in. When I make posts like those, it's not so much for the person I'm responding to, as for every other newcomer who might read what they've said, and take it as gospel.

Gotcha....Well, hopefully they listen. There is no need to waste ammo in this game. All wounds bleed if you definetly hit the animal, and they eventually bleed to death after x number of hours. It takes the least time for head/neck shots and the most time for foot/leg shots. Other than the occasional bug where the animal MIGHT reset when you go into a building....they are SUPPOSED to all eventually bleed to death. Don't waste your bullets and arrows....

22 hours ago, JAFO said:

Sorry, but it doesn't. It takes just one arrow, and some patience. Except for when playing certain challenges, you never NEED to hit any animal more than once. But you might be waiting a few in-game hours for it to bleed out and die.

The bear was stuck on the ice. I was shooting one after another and it took five arrows. Guess I could have waited for it to bleed out after two or three.

• 2 years later...
I'm in trouble. I make the challenge to go to the timberlan wolf mountain to retrieve the bengal gun. but it is the first time I discover this map and there is also fog. I do not see anything. I could orient myself to see the highest mountain peak. I know that I have to study the map well and then redo the challenge.