Hunting Lodge/Broken Railroad Question (Spoilers)

browncoat17

Hey all!  Just started a new sandbox in Broken Railroad (I believe this is new since the release on the 1st?)  Spawned near the Hunting Lodge...talk about sheer luck lol!  Just wondering, there is a container in the basement similar to the one you put the firewood in for Grey Mother in the story mode, but I cannot get it open.  Is there a trick to it?  It does not say if you need a special item such as a key or prybar to get it open.  Thoughts?

Yeah that's what I was thinking too, I only brought it up since when you go near it the little circle for opening doors, cars, containers, etc. pops up but doesn't do anything so I had wondered if maybe there was a bug or something.  Thanks!  Really enjoying the new tweaks overall as well.  The rabbits are a lot tougher to nail with stones! 

On 04/08/2017 at 1:40 AM, browncoat17 said:

The rabbits are a lot tougher to nail with stones! 

There's a 'sweet spot' for aiming. Put the rabbit just above the thumb knuckle of your left hand. Works best when they're coming directly at or away from you. For side to side targets, it takes a bit to learn how much you need to lead the target by.

Archived