I can not say how much I love the new content

Had to stop playing survival mode just to tell the team how much I love the new content. I found myself stopping in mystery lake where I spawned on purpose.  Its only been one day, but the tuning seems much more as it was before. Additionally, the new environment, the new interiors, the new items displays, the sounds, all of it.  Absolutely amazing. I can't thank all of your efforts enough. I am positively overwhelmed with all the truly awesome work and the overhaul.  Cheers to you all. I saw the game had 1.3 million downloads and a movie deal. You all deserve such  accolades. Great thing is, I got my favorite game again. Collecting sticks. Books. Waiting to see the next chapters in this amazing gem of an experience. Elegy was absolutely breathtaking. Will definitely watch the movie. My humblest thanks again.

Cobwebs! Just finished like 4 hours of sandbox. No bugs, just wonderfulness! Got jumped by wolves for being special carrying 3 deer skins and guts. Got attacked by two and lost about 25% per. I can totally live with that. Lost some clothing, but again, my own specialness caused that, so easy come, easy go. Still no rifle, but have a knife, hatchet, and bow with one arrow. I really can't get over how the changes really make everything so polished. If you are on the fence about this game, please move from the fence and get it.

Archived