Backpack weight very difficult to see

cowboymrh

Please forgive me if this has been discussed before. I've been away for a bit.

I'm having a VERY hard time reading the weight of my backpack. The dark red (incumbered) font color is almost impossible to see against the black of my screen.

Is anyone else having this problem???   I would suggest perhaps a yellow color that stands out a little more instead.

Thanks all!

18 hours ago, cowboymrh said:

I'm having a VERY hard time reading the weight of my backpack. The dark red (incumbered) font color is almost impossible to see against the black of my screen.

You're not the only one having this difficulty. I find it annoying also.

Yes, it's hard to see. I'd love it if there could be a weight icon (whether a graphic or the actual numbers) on the HUD. Weight management is such a vital part of game play, it's really cumbersome (haha) to waste real time just getting the information that your character would be able to feel constantly.

Right now, about the only way I can see my incumbered backpack weight is to "pause" the game, and pull out my handheld magnifying glass that I keep next to the keyboard just for this reason.

As mentioned before, A yellow (and perhaps a size bigger) font would be much easier to read.

Other than that, not much to complain about..... love the new changes and new map in sandbox.

Haven't tried the story mode yet....waiting for a time when I have the entire day to myself rather than just an hour or two so I can get totally immersed!  :)

Archived