Bow arrow storage gun racks

nicko

We need more gun racks, and better storage for bows, and quivers to store arrows and bows? Yes all suggested before! let's hope we see some added to soon, quivers look like they made it in game lets hope more features suggested do. thanks.

Screenshot: the gun, bow and arrow placed on my bed, with no other storage option.

screen-twm-bowgun001.thumb.jpg.d18c5b04babcea6323238a33b44d0e18.jpg

6 hours ago, nicko said:

We need more gun racks, and better storage for bows, and quivers to store arrows and bows? Yes all suggested before! let's hope we see some added to soon, quivers look like they made it in game lets hope more features suggested do. thanks.

Screenshot: the gun, bow and arrow placed on my bed, with no other storage option.

screen-twm-bowgun001.thumb.jpg.d18c5b04babcea6323238a33b44d0e18.jpg

Hey man, I've seen some gameplay videos and when your dragging your gun around, you can place it on the gun rack. As for storing large objects, I would agree with you that we would need something that allows items to be rotated 

5 hours ago, Mystery guy said:

I've seen some gameplay videos and when your dragging your gun around, you can place it on the gun rack.

Yes, as long-time TLD players, we already know that.. @nicko's point is, there aren't enough locations in the game that have them, and they're only for guns. And he's right. We really do need more such racks around, and somewhere better to place bows and arrows as well.

I have made this suggestion before, but ever since object placement was added, and I realised you could hang the rifle back on the rack. I've wanted a craftable one that I can place on the wall of any building.(like the porch in pleasant valley ) I also think a bow and hide storage/curing rack should be added to reduce clutter on your home base floor .

Hooks or pegs on walls would be good if you could hang things on them. Hang the bow, hang a quiver of arrows (if we could make a quiver), hang the rifle if it had a strap.  Also, It would be really nice if you could simply lean the rifles against a wall.

Archived