You know you've played a lot of The Long Dark when...

Mel Guille

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/17/2017 at 10:37 PM, L² said:

...when your character says, "I'm not sure I can carry much more.." and you reply in your best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, "Stop whining!"

This feels even more justified after playing ME3. Commander Shepard whining? Impossible.

On 8/3/2017 at 0:12 PM, Prestermatt said:

I was working in my garage a few weeks ago and heard a dog bark nearby.  I immediately tensed up and started looking around to see where the wolf was,

I kept hearing dogs barking on tv commercials and I swear I tensed up every time...

5 hours ago, AlexandraRussia said:

Hello , I wanted to ask you , 1 when there are times of the year ? just the plans they have and 2 how many days or hours there the Aurora in survival mode ,thank you

I think you're missing the point of this thread.. (which is about signs in your real life that you play too much TLD)

But to answer your questions:

1. We don't know. It's just plans that may or may not happen.
  2. Aurora in Survival mode are random. The most recent patch is meant to have increased how often they should appear, but we don't yet know until someone plays through and takes notes, then reports back to us. Maybe you can help with that.

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

I think you're missing the point of this thread.. (which is about signs in your real life that you play too much TLD)

But to answer your questions:

1. We don't know. It's just plans that may or may not happen.
  2. Aurora in Survival mode are random. The most recent patch is meant to have increased how often they should appear, but we don't yet know until someone plays through and takes notes, then reports back to us. Maybe you can help with that.

Thanks for the info ) , I really hope that the game will appear ) ,also in the summer you can even how to survive ) , Mosquitoes, heat and all that) , and spring surprise , thin ice everywhere ).

……when you walk out your door and hear dogs barking close by and you start frantically looking for the wolf that's about to jump you……then have to calm yourself down and lower your heart rate before you pass out

……when eating a protein bar imagining my hunger icon filling up, but my thrist icon going down  

Archived