New corpse

Trapper01

• 3 weeks later...

Brand new player on PS4 here. The idea of "Soulsy" corpses is what made me register for the forums. There wouldn't need to be a corpse for every person who died in a particular spot, but it would be cool to find a body and see the person's psn ID, and maybe the body could have an item or two that the person was carrying.

If a person knew they were close to death, and they had some paper and a pen, it would be cool to write a note that could be found by another player. Though if the internet is any indication many notes would have questionable language so maybe that's not a great idea after all.

I was also thinking it would be cool to find a campfire that had been recently used by someone else, so it would be in an "embers" state. Like the bodies, it wouldn't need to be every campfire.

Anyway, loving the game!

I like the general idea of it, but I doubt it would be realizable, and even if it was, I doubt it would be worth all the hustle necessary to make it work. 

Do we really need this? I would be glad if the devs focused on things that contribute to the game more. 

Archived