Antiseptic Won't Heal Infection Risk

DrMembrane

I was injured by a wolf in a recent playthrough, but when I applied antiseptic, the "infection risk" would not go away.  I had applied a bandage, and the bleeding went away, so treatments for other things were working, just not this.  Unlike other times, I did not have antiseptic early on so it took me a while to find some and apply it.  Does antiseptic not do anything if you apply it a certain amount of time after being injured?  If so, is there any other way to deal with this? Or is this just a bug?

I experienced that yesterday. Got a wolf bite, fixed that the bite but after using antiseptic the infection was still at 30%. Tried again with antiseptic twice, no change. I just thought it glitched so started a new character.

Suppose you could try old mans beard compress or even get bit again to see if the game mechanic can be reset.

On 7/9/2017 at 3:11 AM, Carbon said:

He provided you with a link to a thread on exactly the same topic. Click the link in the quote.

Oh! Thanks! Sorry, I haven't been on the forums since before the switch and I'm still trying to figure out the new interface.

Archived