The silly mistakes

Beowulf59

35 Days in and with plentiful supplies i contracted food poisoning, np i confidently thought, drink some water and get 10 hours sleep and awake with delight as the 36th day dawned...wasn't laughing long as forgot to take the antibiotics and died.

Loving TLD :D

Lol..but i'm interested to know if i can:

35 days so...more or less how many hours of gameplay?

and, did you think to have seen all the map?

Compare to other famous open world game, how did you think the map is in dimension?

Just to have an hidea because i survived 4 days as my best and was thinking to have seen a lot .

Maybe just an impression because is all white and for sure i return to some place recognised in past gameplay

But 35 days are really a lot and i'm interested to know if you travel more or less all 35 or stay in the same place for 4-5 days.

Thank you.

Hi BRAINSTUDIO.

Yes i am sure you can survive 35 days. I was lucky and picked up a rifle/ammunition and hunting knife at Trappers Homestead then headed for the Camp office where time was spent (25 days) shooting wolves which roamed nearby, foraging and sleeping. I have explored most of the map and have spent considerable time looking for the Bunkers. Dimensions of the map i feel are good. I love this game and hear there is a new map coming hopefully this month :) can't wait!

Hi BRAINSTUDIO.

Yes i am sure you can survive 35 days. I was lucky and picked up a rifle/ammunition and hunting knife at Trappers Homestead then headed for the Camp office where time was spent (25 days) shooting wolves which roamed nearby, foraging and sleeping. I have explored most of the map and have spent considerable time looking for the Bunkers. Dimensions of the map i feel are good. I love this game and hear there is a new map coming hopefully this month :) can't wait!

Thank you. Can't wait too! :shock:

With 20 rounds of ammo, enough medicine and a little bit of tuning on the food poisoning issue the survival time is actually several months. I used a bit of save scumming to get around the food poisoning mechanics which I do not find very realistic, and easily made it to 50 days, with ca 100 possible until I run out of ammo and clothing. Matches could last even a fair bit longer, if you put them in the containers (corpse, rucksack) which give minimal degradation.

I saw this on Facebook yesterday. Hinterland are aiming for an update later this month, no date set atm. update will include:- A new place to explore, a new way to source food and general improvements to the hunger and fatigue sub systems. + other improvements

Archived