Quick question

I am wondering how to get rid of ruined items. Also, burnt out campfires are everywhere and it's starting to cause lag. I have had this issue in previous versions of the game going back to the release of the alpha version, but I expected there would be a solution by now. Is there a solution currently to this issue, and if not, is it something that you guys at Hinterland plan on fixing? Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Hope everything is going smoothly with your big release next month! We're all pulling for you! 

You can put some ruined items (eg a sewing kit) into any container/cupboard etc. After a few moments, they should simply disappear. Ruined torches can be burned or harvested for a stick, ruined clothes can still be harvested.

Old fires though - yeah they stick around unfortunately. I try not to create extra ones whenever possible and simply re-use existing ones to start fires.

4 hours ago, Drewski_STX said:

Also, burnt out campfires are everywhere and it's starting to cause lag.

As @Miniwizard mentions, you can now re-use old campfires.. so there's no need to keep littering the landscape with them any more. (also, if you find a campfire in your travels, you'll be able to take some charcoal from it - just as you can with stoves.)

Archived