Bugs and critical state.

TheRedFox

I have come across many bug in one game also leading me to 10% 

:Matches get stuck in hands cant switch to anything else need to restart game.

:match box get stuck in hands when you have the gun,and bow.

:when you kill a wolf at the large house in pleasant valley and go into the basement and out for a couple of second it will play animation as if it is alive

:hitting d a wolf with a gun in the spine back area just before getting attacked should that not kill the wolf.

:sometimes when you scare a wolf it will come running at you and kill you..

:Have 10% at max's last stand cant get back to trappers cabin or i will die (can you help me with this one please?)

could you please help me with my game i don,t want to lose my game to a few of bugs which is annoying because i don't see how i can survive i hope you will put my game back 

On 7/2/2017 at 7:15 AM, TheRedFox said:

:sometimes when you scare a wolf it will come running at you and kill you..

If the wolf is running towards you and kills you, it's not scared, it's attacking. If it had been running around scared for a while, at some point, it will get over its fright. If it happens to be close to you when it stops being scared, and then attacks you, that's not a bug. That's called "bad luck".

On 7/2/2017 at 7:15 AM, TheRedFox said:

:Have 10% at max's last stand cant get back to trappers cabin or i will die (can you help me with this one please?)

See my reply in the other thread you started on this topic.

Sorry, but I have my doubts about all of these "bugs. It seems like you need more time with the game to know the controls and mechanics.

You can't hit wolves with anything except stones, certainly not with your gun in the spine. If you think you are scaring a wolf and he runs toward you, you aren't scaring it but provoking it. Your "10%" problem has had many reasons and alternatives offered in the other thread you started; it is frankly your fault that you died by not giving enough heed to your vitals.

The match things may be honest bugs or you need to learn the hotkeys to switch equipped items. If you know these, re-install or verify your game files through Steam. If it continues, submit an official bug report; things listed only here won't get priority.

Otherwise, I suggest as @JAFO said here and elsewhere, play on Pilgrim for a while until you understand key aspects of the game. You'll have a much better experience and see that the game has remarkably few bugs, but lots of room for player error. It's unforgiving, so keep that in mind.

Good luck. :)

Archived