Can't Access Sandbox/Challenges

BIGwooly

I'm on Xbox One and the game will not allow me to access the Sandbox or Challenges options.  I had a single game save in Sandbox and I can't access it or start a new game.  The game menu screen shows that I'm logged in and shows that I'm on v426.  I also checked the feats menu and all of my feats are at 0%.  Thoughts?

12 hours ago, BIGwooly said:

I'm on Xbox One and the game will not allow me to access the Sandbox or Challenges options.  I had a single game save in Sandbox and I can't access it or start a new game.  The game menu screen shows that I'm logged in and shows that I'm on v426.  I also checked the feats menu and all of my feats are at 0%.  Thoughts?

Was this a save from quite some time ago? From before the recent Faithful Cartographer update?

14 hours ago, BIGwooly said:

Thanks for your report. With our most recent update, Faithful Cartographer, we introduced a new save system - by doing this we had to wipe older saves. 

In terms of launching the game, we'd recommend trying a power cycling first, instructions here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Failing that, you may want to try a reinstall as well. Let us know how it turns out for you. 

I already tried power recycle but I will try a reinstall tonight and report back.  This was a save from version v.426 yes (created a good week or so after the Cartographer update).  But regardless of the save, I'm unable to start a new game, start a new challenge, view journals, and all feats show 0% ... so something is definitely off.

15 minutes ago, BIGwooly said:

I already tried power recycle but I will try a reinstall tonight and report back.  This was a save from version v.426 yes (created a good week or so after the Cartographer update).  But regardless of the save, I'm unable to start a new game, start a new challenge, view journals, and all feats show 0% ... so something is definitely off.

If you try a reinstall and still can't launch the game, please contact support@hinterlandgames.com directly so we can follow up with you. 

6 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

If you try a reinstall and still can't launch the game, please contact support@hinterlandgames.com directly so we can follow up with you. 

I did the power recycle again but this time also unplugged the power cord as well for 30 seconds.  Game is working perfectly again.  Thanks for the assistance everyone!

Archived