Radial Menu/Opening storage not working

Marmo

Hi there, when using the radial menu I cannot select an option, it only highlights. I also cannot open lockers, storage boxes etc. It starts to open then shuts again. I am on Windows 10, a Toshiba laptop. The internet is suggesting a touchpad delay setting but i don't seem to have that on mine.

Thanks

edit Using a usb mouse helps with the radial menu but i still can't open draws etc. Changing 'Interact' to a key doesn't help either. How strange.

20 minutes ago, Marmo said:

Hi there, when using the radial menu I cannot select an option, it only highlights. I also cannot open lockers, storage boxes etc. It starts to open then shuts again. I am on Windows 10, a Toshiba laptop. The internet is suggesting a touchpad delay setting but i don't seem to have that on mine.

Thanks

You don't use a mouse? or haven't tried one? maybe your touch pad isn't working to good? or the game isn't working to good for laptop touch pads?

ah or go into your game settings and turn off the setting for Carpel Tunnel holding. then you only have to click once instead of holding down to open stuff.

2 minutes ago, Marmo said:

errrr.....can't see that option

what version is your game?

in v423 they added the below.

* Accessible Interactions. We've added a new option in the Control settings, for players who suffer from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and similar conditions. This makes all click/press+hold interactions a single click/press. 

Archived