[BUG REPORT] Dropped at random location coming to Mystery Lake from Coastal Higway

gagatushkin

So I'm playing in Stalker. Started in ML and moved to Coastal Highway. Then after a few days I went back through the Ravine to ML. When I left the Ravine to ML the game started to glitch, like I was falling / clipping through the world. I then got dumped up in the hills close to the logging site in the northwest of the map. Where a bear patrols and where you can go to the lookout (or I guess some broadcast tower). Then when I started to proceed towards the trapper cabin the game just crashed when I came over the hill towards the cabin between the logging and the hunter's blind at the stream. Attached the zipped error logs and the screenshot I took of the location where I got dumped.

Loaded the savegame after restarting and I'm way back in the Ravine. It even put me back a full night to the save before the last one (I spent another night sleeping). Just happy the game is not gone though. No time to retry this but will let you know if it happens again.

2017-06-18_122058.zip

screen_(441, 134, 1658)_9a057eb1-b08d-4351-82e6-160e2f2381a5.png

Archived