Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shanklesbread

Hello everyone!

6 posts in this topic

Hi! My name is Lane. I love the long dark, bears, and back country camping! I'm glad to be here. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the hinterland community @Shanklesbread, glad to meet you.

Where do you make your home in the long dark and why. personally i stay either in trappers cabin or in the coastal highway gas station because there is plenty of hunting game in each area to sustain one's self for a long time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2017 at 8:10 PM, Shanklesbread said:

Hi! My name is Lane. I love the long dark, bears, and back country camping! I'm glad to be here. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome Lane! Nice to see you've joined us here. Whereabouts in the world are you visiting us from?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2017 at 4:41 PM, Mortan1234 said:

Welcome to the hinterland community @Shanklesbread, glad to meet you.

Where do you make your home in the long dark and why. personally i stay either in trappers cabin or in the coastal highway gas station because there is plenty of hunting game in each area to sustain one's self for a long time.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm usually a nomad, staying at whatever spot seems fit. I have lived in the riken for 15 days one time. But I agree with you on both locations, they're perfect home places.

 

On 5/21/2017 at 4:41 PM, Mortan1234 said:

Welcome to the hinterland community @Shanklesbread, glad to meet you.

Where do you make your home in the long dark and why. personally i stay either in trappers cabin or in the coastal highway gas station because there is plenty of hunting game in each area to sustain one's self for a long time.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Welcome Lane! Nice to see you've joined us here. Whereabouts in the world are you visiting us from?

Contrary to the location of the long dark, north Texas. The part of Texas that's almost a desert, but an oven for 7 months out of the year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0