Toboggan for Home Base

SnowWalker

Thought of this last night after reading the 'snowmobile' post. There are parts of the game where you're just doing hauls...gathering wood and/or coal and stuff for your home base. But we have to make two or three trips or leave behind stuff we like to always keep on our person to make ourselves lighter for hauling or, just be over encumbered. If I were living on this island during a period where using vehicles is not an option, I'd find me a toboggan to haul stuff with. It would be great too if we could stack a few containers on the toboggans also, for when we want to haul meat back home, to keep it from being too out in the open. All you'd need is a quick empty toboggan animation and then a full toboggan animation and then an option to 'pull' which just implies that we're pulling the toboggan. Maybe just one toboggan for each main region and one that we have to scout for to find, but you can't transition with it. You'd be able to take it from ML to the ravine and back but not over the train trestle. Idk, probably way too complicated.

Also....when we are bored, we could go sliding :D J/K

6 hours ago, Docterrok said:

The sledding shouldn't be a joke, that'd be awesome!!

I wouldn't mind having that right now for something to do while trying to get my 50 days in for my second last achievement 'No Guns'. Day 20 and counting. Could kill some hours tobogganing :D Try to run down wolves with it.

Now that I've thought about this a little more, I guess it wouldn't work. There would have to be an extra part in the menu for what was being towed on the toboggan or something, with a weight limit or just a carry limit. Or it could work like a cabinet does I guess, idk? Just starts seeming too complicated.

Archived