Hinterland Merchandise question

9 hours ago, Carbon said:

I had no idea about the merchandise! The posters are quite interesting in how they depict the areas when they were in their heyday. They will look good in the office. :)

Good stuff and thanks to @Oobarsten for the thread and @Mel Guille for the link.

They have also clothing ;)
But the shipping costs are high, as long as you live in Europe. Otherwise, it's a long way from Canada to Europe.

Np @Carbon and thanks to @Mel Guille as well!

I purchased the Mystery Lake National Park Poster.  I love the vintage look, the uncanny scene of the lake & its cabins, and the art style/colors remind me of a movie I used to watch as a child: Brave Little Toaster.  I saw the poster about 6mo-1yr ago and really loved it.  Now I'll have it up on my wall here in around a week.  I already have the poster frame it will call home waiting for it.  I can't wait ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Dang that looks good! Thanks for posting a photo like that; I have been hedging (shipping costs to my part of the world won't be pretty!) but this sold me. Nice to see it it in reality.

Congrats...I'll hopefully join you in a similar view soon.

EDIT: Done! Yep, shipping was nearly as much as the product! Hopefully it will be packed well for a 8,000 Km journey.

@Carbon Mine came in a thick cardboard tube like this with plastic caps that were taped shut at the ends.  When opened the poster was loosely rolled, with a layer of some kind of wax paper in between the poster and the tube for protection.  It's quite professional packaging (said the former shipping & receiving clerk) and it should make it to your doorstep snug and safe.

IMG_20170506_113321559.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the bump, but it arrived!

It took 7 weeks, but it did go halfway around the world. No pictures yet, but it is as Oobarsten described, very high quality, well-packed and quite lovely!

So, anyone thinking of getting one of these, do it! You won't be disappointed. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived