Countdown

Admin

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, this is super exciting! I'm looking forward to testing the next sandbox update, but I'm really looking forward to seeing all of your hard work pay off in the final release. The team has worked so hard on this for years and pushed through a few disappointments (and a lot of vitriol), so it's nice to see things all lining up!

I hope this is just the beginning of super successful IP for you. It's been a great ride so far and I think I can say we're still here for the rest of it. Onward!

The only thing that could possibly ruin this wonderful thing is for Earth to be ironically hit by a massive solar flare knocking out our precious internet mere moments before the countdown expires.

The ensuring fight for survival would have me muttering, "Tchaw, bet this was more fun in the Long Dark," as I scavenge the post-apocalyptic and tragically TLD'less wasteland.

I'm so excited for the story mode

Even more so excited for the presence of aurora effects and survivors and better crafting and gameplay improvements in sandbox mode and new challenge modes. this will be amazing. I will mark the release year as one of the best years of my life. a toast to you, hinterland team and community, for this amazing adventure to story mode. may the destination be as sweet as the journey.

I once started to write a joke about how Hinterland might make an advisory statement to soon expect an announcement regarding a pending release of information to loosely schedule the next update drop (including which percentages of the team were working on each), but now it doesn't seem funny.

23 hours ago, Pillock said:

God damn it! My parents are coming to visit that weekend!

Unbelievable!

Don't feel too bad, my in-laws arrive at my house on that day, and are staying for 3 weeks.  The computer is in the kitchen too, so...

Archived