two small questions

oh god a wolf

don't have xbox so can't answer #1 but for #2, you can use the brand to fight off a wolf attack....swinging it with a button (don't know which on xbox) or you can use the brand like a torch to light you path (albeit for a fairly short time). Or, if you make another fire, you cycle thru the starter options in your new fire (matches, fire striker, magnifying glass, brand) use the brand and light the new fire. useful if you make a fire outside to cook a bunch then want to go inside and craft by a fireplace/stove in the darkness.

• 1 month later...
On 2/6/2017 at 9:16 AM, oh god a wolf said:

Hey everyone I just wanted to ask a few questions. so I switched out my old Xbox one for the one s and I wanted to ask if you can bring all your saved data to it. And the second question is pretty much how do we make* the stick on fire? brand? fire stick? on the xbone

Did you end up seeing your saved data when you synched up your new Xbox to your player profile? Curious if this worked out for you. Thanks. :)

On 07/02/2017 at 1:25 AM, AZHockeyNut said:

don't have xbox so can't answer #1 but for #2, you can use the brand to fight off a wolf attack....swinging it with a button (don't know which on xbox) or you can use the brand like a torch to light you path (albeit for a fairly short time). Or, if you make another fire, you cycle thru the starter options in your new fire (matches, fire striker, magnifying glass, brand) use the brand and light the new fire. useful if you make a fire outside to cook a bunch then want to go inside and craft by a fireplace/stove in the darkness.

Uh, you do realise the OP was asking how to make a brand, not what a brand was used for, right? Honest mistake. (:

To make a firebrand, just use any fire that has more than 10 minutes of fire duration left. On the fire interface, there should be a button called 'Remove Brand.'

10 hours ago, Sharky said:

Uh, you do realise the OP was asking how to make a brand, not what a brand was used for, right? Honest mistake. (:

To make a firebrand, just use any fire that has more than 10 minutes of fire duration left. On the fire interface, there should be a button called 'Remove Brand.'

@Sharky nope didn't catch that. probably had too much coffee and rapid fired an answer trying to help. my bad.

Archived