TWM stalker level arrows

AZHockeyNut

@Ohbal is correct. Found only one in current game. It was in a deer. Lost it to the entry bug in last build :( still alive in TWM but no arrow heads. Starting to plan my departure. Twenty something days on the mountain. Food isn't an issue as the wolves killed a few deer for me and now I have fish and rabbits. But I have no cloth for anything :( containers were good for other stuff. 

You're both right of course, sorry.

I haven't played Stalker for a while now, but back in the days one could usually find some (often broken) arrows near the frozen deer carcasses that lie around all across TWM. Have you checked all of those carcasses already?

1 hour ago, AZHockeyNut said:

But I have no cloth for anything :( containers were good for other stuff. 

What?!  The cargo containers have lots of clothes.  I keep the quality stuff and harvest cloth from the rest.  Playing only on TWM on Stalker, I can easily go over 100 days just using the clothes I find.  Did you hit all the containers?

I hit the ones up top, the ones across the lake up the rope, and the ones just past the bear by the cave.... all in all I found "some" clothes but far fewer than I thought and not many useful ones. the arrowheads really pissed me off though. I even ran down the hill to the bunker on the next map and then over to the argument spot and the cave by the falls.... nada, zip zilch zero.... got another bow and 5 rounds but that was it.... at least the weather has not be hellish as it usually is for me. I will take it.

I am keeping a few bits of clothing that cover parts we cannot yet craft. like hats....cough cough.... and I have only just begun to trap rabbits so I need a few days to get the hides cured and the gloves made. can't make socks either.  the whole frostbite thing means I have to be sure I can cover myself up. I just don't enjoy the rifle over the bow. if I can get a few arrows I much prefer to bow hunt.

15 minutes ago, AZHockeyNut said:

and the ones just past the bear by the cave

Do you mean the ones by the Wing or the ones by the Engine?  One by the Engine has clothes on one side.  Also, the single container that is by Cave C entrance has clothes on one side.  And the container on top of the rock near the Deer Clearing has clothes on both sides.  Plus the container on the ground next to it has hides and leather.

that cover parts we cannot yet craft. like hats....cough cough.

:)

Archived