Cabin fever risk - infinite duration

William

Alpha v.388

The cabin fever risk is not going down. The cabin fever risk is at 23%, I spent 8 hours outside at a campfire, the percentage number didnt change.

The last two times I got cabin fever this happend. Both times on interloper, different locations.

One suggested to change the system clock before the 4 day event. Last time it seemed help. This time it didnt help.

Added the savegame files, put them into a savegame folder. You will have cabin fever risk which doesnt go away. There is a fire outside. You will spawn in a selfmade shelter( Coastal Highway near entrance to Pleasant Valley ). Just slept 3 hours. The fire is low on wood.

boot

global

scenes.zip

Heard about that too, when one actually gets the cabin fever and survives it. The cabin fever is gone. Thou, I hope the issue with the cabin fever risk gets solved.

Hard to survive a cabin fever on interloper. I imagine it takes a lot of resources.

Besides that, You know, technically its not suppose to work the way: not be able to dogde the actual cabin fever because previously the cabin fever risk never changing its value to zero.

Archived