The Long Dark Sandbox Updated to v.386 -- “Resolute Outfitter”

Admin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

We believe this is an issue with how the update spreads itself on Xbox One (there can be a delay depending on your region). If you are still seeing this in a few hours let us know. 

Also, I posted awile ago about a problem I had with my last game. When i tried to load up my save, it kept making this noise (like when you try to reload in-game without any ammo) like it was an invalid selection. Then when logged off and back on to see if it resolved itself, my save was gone. I didnt get a reply, so thought id mention it.

In regards to the missing save after an update is something we're working with MS on - Generally a power cycle of the Xbox can fix these issues. For some reason the update is not re-downloading your save files like it should.

In regards to the new area discovered issue - which language are you playing?

The "Freeze" is a known issue, it's waiting for the fade out to finish on the UI. 

2 hours ago, Support said:

In regards to the missing save after an update is something we're working with MS on - Generally a power cycle of the Xbox can fix these issues. For some reason the update is not re-downloading your save files like it should.

In regards to the new area discovered issue - which language are you playing?

The "Freeze" is a known issue, it's waiting for the fade out to finish on the UI. 

Playing in English. It says the location name sometimes, but not always

This is very exciting! I'm loving the layering! It's like dressing my kids to go outside only... a bit more extreme! I've only 1 major objection: That FACE! I freaking HATE clowns and that's what she looks like, a fat, stalky (okay 2 things) clown! I hate going into the interface knowing I'll see that hideous face staring back at me. Beyond that, though, is looking wonderful! I would have LOVED to have had that moose, but I'll have to be happy with the great strides you've taken so far.

You really have done wonders for my PTSD and Chronic Anxiety! It's tough going from being Air Force and an extreme outdoor survivalist type myself to being crippled and stuck in a chair or bed most of the day and always in chronic pain which keeps me from doing any of the things I used to enjoy, but this game had helped me through some very rough times. Thank you so very much! 

Archived