Multiple bugs (couldn't put this under bugs, so I put it here)

HazardousHowitzer

We've all experienced bugs, game breaking or not, they are here. It is still in alpha, so it's expected. Here are some of the bugs that I have experienced in my current life.

Flare sound broken: This usually occurs after dropping a flare. When you pick it back up, the noise slowly fades away until it is completely gone. If you drop it and pick it back up again, the sound comes back, only to disappear again in the same time.

Wolf Spawns: When I look away from the area, a wolf spawns. I look away again and there are more wolves. This happens with bears too, except you hear the birds and such and then he spawns. The wolves were NOT there until I looked away.

Lantern Stuck in hand: While it is not appearing that it is "stuck" it was. I tried placing it, switching light sources, weapons etc... I did eventually fix it by walking outside. I'm not sure what caused this bug.

Decoy exploit still: Yeah, this is harder definitely, but still possible. I've gotten a few wolves doing this.

Arrow pops out: This has happened multiple times. I don't get a headshot so the dear never dies. I take out my bedroll and pass time (another thing that needs fixing, animals don't respond to speeding up time) and when I wake up, he never bled out. In fact, there's no blood trail, and the arrow never hit him, even though there was blood splat and everything. It wasn't because the arrow broke. It happened another time where the arrow wasn't broken, and I actually lost the arrow over it for a few days before finally finding it.

Map flaw(s): These really suck to find. The one that killed me was in the Raven Falls area. Just before the bridge, entering Coastal. It was too high/steep to climb up and the only was down. I thought that I could go down, and it would connect to the area where the other flare gun spawns but instead it was an instant death. I fell two feet and died. This is a very frustrating bug, that was a good run that I had going.

It wouldn't allow me to put this under bugs and tech issues so I put it here. Sorry.

Archived