The Hinterland mug

Seppe

I would be happy if Hinterland see this topic.

@Hinterland studio:

I like the coffe mug with Hinterland logo in the game and wanted to buy a real one for drinking my coffee in the morning but I was a little bit disappointed when I saw that the mug, the one we can buy, not completely the same is as the in-game one, which is totally not terribly but it would be verry nice if you could add that mug so that we can enjoy our coffee while playing TLD :). Hopefully you'll think about it.

thnx

Cup_of_coffee.png

tumblr_nvq44iy9Fj1utaxego1_1280.jpg

17 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Yes, it's not identical, but the coffee mug available in the Hinterland store is of good quality, and will last. Is it just the difference in shape? :)

Yes actually just the shape and the "hinterland" below the logo :P. It just would be awesome te have an identical version of the mug :). Maybe I can let a identical be make somewhere but I don't know of I can just set that logo and texs on a mug... Do you know? 

35 minutes ago, Seppe said:

Yes actually just the shape and the "hinterland" below the logo :P. It just would be awesome te have an identical version of the mug :). Maybe I can let a identical be make somewhere but I don't know of I can just set that logo and texs on a mug... Do you know? 

I couldn't speak to the coffee mug production process specifically. Could be a neat fan project though! :) 

On 4-11-2016 at 1:04 AM, Patrick Carlson said:
On 4-11-2016 at 1:46 AM, cekivi said:

Welcome to the forums @Seppe ^_^

Thnx @cekivi:) .

@Patrick Carlson Okey, so I can look for a site or shop where I can make my own mug design and just let the Hinterland logo set on it? Or do I need permission from Hinterland before I can let set that logo on a mug...? And sorry for my bad English, I'm from Belgium. :P 

• 1 month later...

Well  screw that idea. 

I'm gonna buy myself one as a Christmas present :).

But thnx anyway Patrick Carlson

From were will it be shipped? America or england? Is there a shipping point inside the EU?

Thnx to y'all 

On 4.11.2016 at 6:58 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

I couldn't speak to the coffee mug production process specifically. Could be a neat fan project though! :) 

A shop in my town (and most other towns as well I would guess) actually offers the ability to custom-print mugs. Could you or another dev maybe give us a jpeg of the Hinterland decal on the mug for noncommercial purposes? :)

Archived