Radial window not working.

convo

I can bring up the radial wheel but can't use it. All of my games have ended bc I can't give proper medical to myself. The radial is unresponsive to me clicking on the icons. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and steam. No luck. Anyone have any ideas how I could could fix this?  I'm using keyboard and mouse. 

5 minutes ago, convo said:

I can bring up the radial wheel but can't use it. All of my games have ended bc I can't give proper medical to myself. The radial is unresponsive to me clicking on the icons. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and steam. No luck. Anyone have any ideas how I could could fix this?  I'm using keyboard and mouse. 

Are you playing on a laptop, by chance?

34 minutes ago, convo said:

No. my desktop. I did see post in reference to laptop use but nothing about my desktop. 

The laptop key delay was a known issue, so wanted to check that first. Can you attach your debug logs here so the tech team can take a look? 

The locations are here, depending on your system:

Windows
C:\TheDirectoryYouInstalledSteamTo\steamapps\common\TheLongDark\tld_Data\output_log.txt

OSX
~Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

It's possible the Library folder will be hidden. You can make it show up by typing the following into Terminal: chflags nohidden ~/Library
optionally for Mac you can also go to Go in the Finder and hold Alt the Library folder will appear in the drop down menu.

The debug log gets overwritten each time you play, so remember to send it along before starting up the game again.

5 hours ago, convo said:

Just wondering is here a work around for this?

We didn't see anything obvious in your log. Have you tried resetting your keybindings in the options menu? 

And just to double check--when you pulled up the Radial menu to access First Aid, was the "cross icon" red? And you still couldn't click on it?

On 10/22/2016 at 5:51 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

Yea, I reset them and the cross icon was red.  So weird, just doesn't let me click on it.  I attempted to attach a SS but it's not letting me for some reason 

Archived